The Greatest Gift From A Baby
Her Smile,
Perhaps To Reciprocate My Warm Smile,
Perhaps Attracted By My Bright Red Shirt,
Or The Colourful "Activity Caterpillar" Toy We Bought For Her.
Perhaps Sensing My Happiness.
Her Smile(for me),
When She Frowned At Others (oops...),
When Posing Natually For My Cam (like she knew it's a cam),
When I'm Carrying A Baby For The First Time (to encourage me),
When I Said,"I'll feel hurt if she cry while i carried her." (Perhaps She Heard It).
Her smile,
(We'll)Protect Her From Everything Other Than Happiness(oops dun even let her hear the word 'bad'),
Let Alone Her Dearest Mother.
(We'll)Realise That Nothing Is More Important Than Her Healthy & Happy Growth.(Her Mother,"Kids'll Be Kids..Let Her Play As Much As Possible During Childhood").
(We'll)Pray That Her Mama And Papa Are Happy So She'll Be Happy Too.
Her Smile,
So Genuine,
Nothing Can Exchange With,
Is the Greatest Gift
One Can Ever Get,
From A Baby.
~Life,Hope,Smiles~
02 Feb 06
Creativity From Luv © '06




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home